Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mark Magsayo: I'm Willing To Fight Anybody, I'm The Champion Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mark Magsayo: I'm Willing To Fight Anybody, I'm The Champion Now!

Unbeaten Filipino Mark Magsayo pulled off a shocker in the featherweight division, when he unseated longtime titleholder Gary Russell Jr. by way of a twelve round majority decision to capture the WBC featherweight world championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fight with Gary had no rematch clause.
    But if Magsayo is willing, the rematch could be staged for next year.

Gary's brother in an interview said that they'll be taking their time to prepare for the rematch and likely no fights this year.

Comment

Unified the belts in 126 martinez,navarette,sta cruz who hasn't fought in 126 in almost 3 yrs lol

Comment

Relax ya boob, ya barely got passed a one armed 30+ year old with 2 fights in 10 years.

Comment

Rematch Mr. Gary Russell Jr. with two arms.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Rematch Mr. Gary Russell Jr. with two arms.
            Well if if take Gary a year to take a fight healthy, then with a bad arm it will probably be two 1-2 years before he will do the rematch. He really screwed himself not fighting more often and especially at his age. I was high on him at the thought of him become a PFP fighter after he decimated Jhonny Gonzalez but then came the inactivity.
            Last edited by richardt; 01-23-2022, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Don't duck Santa Cruz. he's on his way back down to 126

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                Don't duck Santa Cruz. he's on his way back down to 126
                santa cruz still in the shadow realm. let him respawn you *sshole

Comment

Working...
                X