Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury After Ngannou Makes $600,000 In UFC Title Defense: See Me If You Want To Make Some Real Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury After Ngannou Makes $600,000 In UFC Title Defense: See Me If You Want To Make Some Real Money

Francis Ngannou scored a unanimous decision win against Cyril Gane on Saturday night, defending his heavyweight title for the first time while headlining the UFC 270 pay-per-view event in Anaheim, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

JFC, here we ****ing go…

Don’t mind fighters right at the end of their time doing this, but a guy like Fury, who is absolutely in his prime should be nowhere near thinking about any of this.

I’d advise all boxing fans to starve this s*** of oxygen so we can kill it (this is the last word I’ll say on it for that reason). No way we wanna be encouraging peak HWs to **** the division anymore than it has been.

Comment

The bigger money is definitely in boxing.

But I don't think $600 000 is that bad, but he'll surely get a few million at least for a boxing fight with Fury. I just don't know who would want to see such a mismatch.

I'm not sure why Fury calls out Ngannou. Maybe he's bored, and he knows it's an easy fight for him. He likes doing these different things, as he did in the wwe.
      Last edited by Liondw; 01-23-2022, 06:48 PM.
      charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Dana straight robbing these people. UFC 270 saw around 1.6 million ppv buys. At $75 a pop that's $120 million in ppv alone. Not to mention sponsorship deals, tickets and other avenues that make them money. But lets ignore those for a moment because I don't have the numbers. Ngannou was paid a guaranteed purse of $700k. THAT'S A HALF OF A PERCENT of the earning from the PPV alone!!!! Their champion was just paid 0.5% of the ppv earnings. Dana is a bigger crook than Bob!

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          The bigger money is definitely in boxing.

But I don't think $600 000 is that bad, but he'll surely get a few million at least for a boxing fight with Fury. I just don't know who would want to see such a mismatch.

I'm not sure why Fury calls out Ngannou. Maybe he's bored, and he knows it's an easy fight for him. He likes doing these different things, as he did in the wwe.
          Easy fight worth a couple million. Not to mention the belt wouldn't be involved so lose or draw Fury loses nothing.
          Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

It’s unfortunate. But it’s easy money. Very big money. And that’s why it will probably happen
            charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Only 600k? And this guy is one of the top ufc fighters right?
              That being said I saw the fight and it sucked. Boring af

Comment

I hope Ngannou gets his payday.

Theosis26 Theosis26 likes this.

Comment

It's looking very likely, big Fury fan but can't really support this move. So close to a undisputed championship fight at HW no time for this UFC clown to get a payday in a fight he will lose.

Comment

Boxing is King....

Comment

Working...
                    X