Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Euro News: Kossobutskiy vs. Duhaupas, Kourbanov vs. Cordina, Yigit, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Euro News: Kossobutskiy vs. Duhaupas, Kourbanov vs. Cordina, Yigit, More

Headlining is rising heavyweight Zhan Kossobutskiy (17-0) who is in against veteran Johann Duhaupas (39-6), who was caught cold against Tony Yoka in 2020 and was stopped in one. He bounced back late last year and stopped Andres Csomar in two and his knockout win over WBA Gold champ Robert Helenius looks better than ever. The vacant WBC International belt is at stake.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A couple of HW prospects to watch. Duhaupas is one of my favourite active fighters but he doesn’t have a whole lot left. Haven’t seen the prospect he’s fighting but assume he has some skill. Duhaupas used to be durable but his punch resistance is not what it once was. Hopefully can see it on youtube or somewhere. Still looking for chisora/parker 2…

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Cordina rematch Kourbanov. I think he can do better than the first time.

Comment

DUHAUP is GOD!

Comment

Zhan punches hard as fuck... credit to Duhaupas, the guy has the heart of a lion and fights anybody they put in front of him.

Comment

Working...
          X