Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ngannou: Boxing Is Always In Back Of My Pocket, Something I Must Do Before End Of My Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ngannou: Boxing Is Always In Back Of My Pocket, Something I Must Do Before End Of My Career

Francis Ngannou has not shied away from his desire to enter the boxing ring despite going completely off script in his latest performance in the octagon.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ngannou vs Shaquille O”Neil . On Triller in that extremely small triangle ring .

Comment

I greatly admire how Ngannou overcame homelessness, very tough times and made it to the top of the mma world.

I wouldn't like to see him box, especially against Fury, where he has no chance, but hoping he gets some big payday.

I think these mma fighters would love to get the kind of huge money that McGregor got against Mayweather, but I think that was a one off.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
        I greatly admire how Ngannou overcame homelessness, very tough times and made it to the top of the mma world.

I wouldn't like to see him box, especially against Fury, where he has no chance, but hoping he gets some big payday.

I think these mma fighters would love to get the kind of huge money that McGregor got against Mayweather, but I think that was a one off.
        He'd have as much of a punchers chance against Fury as Wilder.

I'd like to see Ngannou vs Wilder.

I wonder if there is a punching bag that registers the force of one's punches. It'd be interesting to see who punches hardest.

Comment

Ngannou vs fury no... Ngannou vs wilder F... YEAH. Though less experienced in boxing ngannou holds slight reach overall power n dare i say punching power as wilder equal min. Add in wilder is far from technical only looks for right hand. This would be epic n sale huge. Ngannou vs this new scared aj. Id watch ngannou holds a reach n power n punching power advantage aj is chinny vs everyone seen ruiz with half the reach drop him non stop n this new aj has lost the killer plus plodding footwork i would be down to see if ngannou can land on aj. If so hes going down. Ngannou vs usyk noo itd be a schooling decision win for usyk ngannou doing have the natural footspeed to keep up nor is a super high volume striker Ngannou vs wilder 100% support n ngannou vs aj id buy if deal is made. Any other champ or such nah

Comment

All of these weak low level ufc fighters want to box...the only problem with that is that NONE of them have any hands. You know you're dealing with low level fighters when one of their CHAMPIONS has less than a round of stamina in a 5 round fight....LOL...as low level as it gets.

Comment

Working...
            X