Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao To Magsayo: Thank You For Bringing Honor To Our Country

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao To Magsayo: Thank You For Bringing Honor To Our Country

Mark Magsayo could not have received higher praise following the most significant win of his career to date. Of course, that comes with having a promoter whose own time in the ring is recognized as one of the greatest fighters in boxing history.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Manny is a real decent humble guy and as far as I see it Manny you brought much honor to your people

Comment

There’s obviously never going to be another pac coming out of the Philippines and I’m sure they’re happy to have another champion but, the way Magsayo and Casmeiro got their belts was less than impressive. Casmeiro got a controversial win vs an old man in one of the worst fights you’ll ever see while Maysayo got a clear but close win against a guy who looked to be about 2 weight classes smaller than him and literally fought with 1 hand for 3/4 of the fight. Far different from the way pac bursted onto the scene earlier in his career.

Comment

Props to Magsayo for beating a one armed fighter and almost lost.

Unlike Manny, who cherrpicked an Ugas with a torn bicep in 10 days notice and still got schooled

Comment

Magsayo beat the crapp out of the American legend. PINOYS KINGS OF BOXING

Comment

Jab jab boom as far as I remember, Casimero got his title by knocking tete in 3 lol

Comment

Originally posted by tllatg View Post
              Jab jab boom as far as I remember, Casimero got his title by knocking tete in 3 lol
              That is 100% correct. And it was an impressive KO especially since Casimero was the underdog.

Comment

Originally posted by tllatg View Post
                I stand corrected but you get my point. His first major fight against a real name opponent was vs rigo and he sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
                  Props to Magsayo for beating a one armed fighter and almost lost.

Unlike Manny, who cherrpicked an Ugas with a torn bicep in 10 days notice and still got schooled
                  Pac did not cherry-pick Ugas, he was going to fight Spence but Spence had a torn retina. Ugas was a "last minute” replacement and Pac had to fight at that time frame because of his duties as a full time senator. Ugas clearly won that fight but it was "Father Time” who really beat Pac.

Comment

Magsayo wasn't impressive at all.

Straight up and down, no special effects.

Comment

Working...
                    X