Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Mayweather Was Being a P-ssy, Wouldn't Fight Me, So I Agreed To Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: Mayweather Was Being a P-ssy, Wouldn't Fight Me, So I Agreed To Canelo

Former world champion Amir Khan admits that he bit off more than he could chew when he jumped up by two weight divisions to challenge Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez for the WBC middleweight title in 2016.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man I have missed Khan he's a truly funny guy

Comment

Still trying to hustle for that fight I see.
      Robertthebruce Robertthebruce likes this.

Comment

My brother once said that Khan had the speed and range to potentially beat Mayweather. Course he’s also said Khan leaves his chin right out there. He whips some pretty decent one-twos. They can take people out. Course Canelo and Floyd aren’t just people. He was outboxing Canelo, who was also getting closer and closer. I wouldn’t have minded seeing him and Floyd. The speed matchup would have been nice to see early. Still I don’t see Khan being dynamic enough to get passed Floyd through twelve.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
          My brother once said that Khan had the speed and range to potentially beat Mayweather. Course he’s also said Khan leaves his chin right out there. He whips some pretty decent one-twos. They can take people out. Course Canelo and Floyd aren’t just people. He was outboxing Canelo, who was also getting closer and closer. I wouldn’t have minded seeing him and Floyd. The speed matchup would have been nice to see early. Still I don’t see Khan being dynamic enough to get passed Floyd through twelve.
          Khans had the speed advantage over every person he’s fought yet he still finds his way onto the canvas. It took slow no foot speed Danny Garcia one round to time him.
          Oregonian Oregonian icee icee like this.

Comment

Well although I dont believe Khan would have won the fight. I still believe that Mayweather wasn't sure that he would want anything from the speed of Khan. Mayweather preferred to fight some Berto or McGregor rather then Khan... Again I dont believe that he would have won
            Robertthebruce Robertthebruce likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
              Sounds like your brother is an idiot.

Comment

Its weird if find myself kind of liking Khan nowadays.

In the same way you start finding a downs syndrome kid annoying at first but then realise they can be funny and good company over time.

Its all about setting your expectations correctly.

Comment

​ Khan should stay more focused and worried about not getting knocked the fuck out by Kell Brook rather than fucking with Floyd Money Mayweather,Jr. After all, the guy does have a very fragile jaw!​
                  STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Jesus Christ,
                    he was hitting canelo because he’s lighter and quicker. Timing beats speed and he kod the thick kunt, end of.
                    floyd mayweather, with floyd, you got to earn it, generate the interest and don’t get kocky. King of nothing khant, did not earn it, nobody was or is interested in it and he got cheeky. Tryin to work that now is really in contradiction of what he claimed about kell Brook in a previous statement only days ago.
                    his head has completely gone and further to the “bitter rival”, kell is not bitter, he wanted to prove what he’s been saying all along and to me, it’s pure frustration.
                    1, king of nothing had nothing but boldly stated “if he gets a belt I’ll fight him”. Nope.
                    2,he beat Shawn Porter fair and square in America and Khan was not just quiet, he disappeared completely!!
                    3,kell even said he would defend the title against king khunt and he said nothing.

payday, now it would be jointly looking to cash out however, kell would have fought this fool for free even when he had the title to defend and every kunt and his mother knows it.
                    I mean, what do his mates think when he does this? The British public think he’s a fool, he got undone when Prescott facked him up in 30 seconds.
                    Crawford is the only man to genuine beat kell Brook by fighting. The two previous were because of his eye, it was never HIM actually fighting that caused those losses.
                    Khant however, just gets proper facked up anyway, soon be gone into obscurity like the saunders character and to follow, the fat diddycoy too.
                    the younger sibling ain’t worth a mention because that ain’t goin anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                    X