Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tugstsogt Nyambayar, Sakaria Lukas Battle To a Ten Round Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tugstsogt Nyambayar, Sakaria Lukas Battle To a Ten Round Split Draw

ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Sakaria Lukas took a 30-hour transatlantic trip from Windhoek, the capital of Namibia, to Philadelphia for his televised fight Saturday night against Tugstsogt Nyambayar.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-22-2022, 10:22 PM.

Moral victory for the Namibian Marine who should have had the win due to the knockdown that wasn’t called
    KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

King Tug's stock dropped in this fight, he should've jumped Lukas after he hurt him in the 1st round

Comment

I hate freaking draws. Judges get paid to pick a winner. Just fight uneven rounds. 9, 11,13, something like that. that would make a draw a near mathematical improbability unless there is a deduction.

Comment

I enjoyed this fight tremendously
          Good fight from both
          The missed call from the ref was understandable after you see both sides of it
          Ref never had a chance to see that sneaky left , maybe to fughin sneaky lol
          Good card for a Saturday night , very entertaining to say the least

Comment

Even without the knockdown I had Tug losing by 2 rounds. The ref was terrible and blind. They showed that thick mug the video 3 times and he missed it every time. How horrible is he? Is he the worst ref of all time? He just entered Robert Byrd territory tonight. if you cant admit to seeing how wrong you are after 3 times on video, then I'm gonna assume you're totally incompetent
            Last edited by Wacked_Out; 01-23-2022, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Lukas unofficially won the fight with the unofficial kd
              I thought Nyambayar will win by KO
              I dont feel bad being wrong
              Lukas got grit and heart

Comment

There has to be a rematch & if Sakaria has a full training camp in the states then why shouldn't he win? I thought Tug was awful poor. Pedestrian, one-paced & even though he'd brought the fight inside he was letting the longer-armed Sakaria bring shots over. If Tug is going to achieve anything he maybe needs a new trainer.

Comment

Working...
                X