No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell Jr-Mark Magsayo: Stats and Stakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gary Russell Jr-Mark Magsayo: Stats and Stakes

Almost two years out of the ring. An injury to be detailed at a later date. Failure to make weight on the first attempt. For those who believe in signs, none of them look good for defending WBC featherweight titlist Gary Russell Jr. Across the ring on Saturday night (Showtime, 9 PM EST),
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gary Russell Jr., just lost his title by split decision to Mark Magsayo, now he did complain about an injury occurring a week before the fight.
    I don't know if this was said just in case he did lose this fight, or if he actually did have a injury, what we all do know is that he did lose his title.
    All I'm going to say to that is that if you aren't an active fighter than you're not going to be a sharp fighter, he's a fighter so he should know that.
    I don't buy his story that know one wants to get in the ring with him, whats more likely is that he is to difficult to negotiate with.
    Now he doesn't have a title, or any leverage to negotiate with one way or another, lots see what crazy turn his career takes now.

Comment

Working...
    X