Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matias: I Want To Be World Champ But Need To Avenge This Loss To Make Things Right In My Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matias: I Want To Be World Champ But Need To Avenge This Loss To Make Things Right In My Career

Even with a title fight within reach, only fight has remained on the mind of Subriel Matias. It just so happens to be the next one in the queue.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is why I love this guy , that's a FIGHTER'S MENTALITY !
    Helion Helion KING S.O.G KING S.O.G like this.

Comment

Matias is one bad hombre, hopefully he gets to fight the top guys of the division while he's still at his best.
      Helion Helion likes this.

Comment

this guy is badass
        Has the potential to be a star imo
        Helion Helion likes this.

Comment

Clean up the mess and move forward. He keeps getting better..also he may have bad some mental problems after he killed dude (RIP to the young pugilist).

Comment

Someone mentioned his defense but when you are a punching machine, you can't block everything. This will be a case of either he overlooked the guy and is better prepared, or the guy has his number. He was badly hurt in their first fight, that is for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Someone mentioned his defense but when you are a punching machine, you can't block everything. This will be a case of either he overlooked the guy and is better prepared, or the guy has his number. He was badly hurt in their first fight, that is for sure.
              He is a dangerous and relentless fighter for sure, but at the top level his defensive inadequacies will be his undoing imo.

Comment

Working...
              X