Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Smith, Tank-Lomachenko, Wilder, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Smith, Tank-Lomachenko, Wilder, More

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackling topics such as Canelo Alvarez vs. Joe Smith, David Benavidez and Artur Beterbiev, Terence Crawford's lawsuit against Top Rank, Gervonta Davis vs. Vasiliy Lomachenko, Deontay Wilder, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Come on..."Davis is not only a puncher; he’s a superb boxer" AGAINST THE GUYS HE"S FIGHTING. He has all kinds of excuses as to why he can't fight any of the excellent fighters in and around his weight class. No way does he ever fight a career defining fight against Loma. It's not in his best financial interest to take a fight that he might lose.

Wilder is done. He fought in a weak era, and as soon as he fought the best, he lost. He's old. He's talking retirement. He doesn't need the money. Can't believe there are still any of these "bomb squaders" still around. He conned a bunch of people into thinking he was great with his weak resume.
    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Great read as always. Great questions from the readers.

Comment

Bread took it to heart when I mocked his idea that Andrade “deserved it the most.” Saying that Andrade been around since the 154 days. We all read what Bread wrote. So now in this mailbag Bread bumps Andrade from #1 most deserving to now #4….

moving goal posts up in dis hoe

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
          Bread took it to heart when I mocked his idea that Andrade “deserved it the most.” Saying that Andrade been around since the 154 days. We all read what Bread wrote. So now in this mailbag Bread bumps Andrade from #1 most deserving to now #4….

moving goal posts up in dis hoe
          Post when he said Andrade was currently the # 1 most deserving fighter to face Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            Post when he said Andrade was currently the # 1 most deserving fighter to face Canelo.
            No such thing as “#1.” Breadman used the word “deserving” many times when contextualizing the history of Andrade vs Canelo. In that he wasn’t even mentioning Joe Smith nor Beterbiev. He was subtextually making points that Canelo had ducked Andrade too. In other words, you are definitely gay!
            buge buge likes this.

Comment

No such thing as “#1.” Breadman used the word “deserving” many times when contextualizing the history of Andrade vs Canelo. In that he wasn’t even mentioning Joe Smith nor Beterbiev. He was subtextually making points that Canelo had ducked Andrade too. In other words, you are definitely gay!
              so in other words you “subtextually “ made sh** up , put words in his mouth that he didn’t state, tried to pass it off as fact, and now you look like an ass. That’s some real female desperate for attention type sh**. As far as gay, only one of us admitted to snorting coke off c0cks on here and it certainly wasn’t me.

Oldskoolg Oldskoolg Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                so in other words you “subtextually “ made sh** up , put words in his mouth that he didn’t state, tried to pass it off as fact, and now you look like an ass. That’s some real female desperate for attention type sh**. As far as gay, only one of us admitted to snorting coke off c0cks on here and it certainly wasn’t me.
                I don’t need to make anything up like you Haymonite phagg0ts. “Deserving” was rinsed to death by Edwards. Sucks for him it’s in his mailbag… lol

Comment

Goddamn, that Katlholo guy doesn't half WAFFLE THE FUCK ON about some nonsense.

I bet he sounds like this guy in a conversation...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl67BSRa9Pw

Comment

I don’t need to make anything up like you Haymonite phagg0ts. “Deserving” was rinsed to death by Edwards. Sucks for him it’s in his mailbag… lol
                    Stop back tracking you c0ck gobbling coke whore who rinses men in his mouth to death. You said Bread moved Andrade from #1 most deserving to #4, yet now it was proven you made that up. Sucks for you to know that you’re clearly full of shet and as usual failed at your desperate attempt to make a point. That was some real bozo sh**.

Oldskoolg Oldskoolg Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X