Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren Hits Back at Hearn on Yarde-Buatsi Offer Claim, Suggests Callum Johnson or Smith

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warren Hits Back at Hearn on Yarde-Buatsi Offer Claim, Suggests Callum Johnson or Smith

Frank Warren sniffs a whiff of desperation from Eddie Hearn's latest matchmaking proposal. The Queensberry Promotions head gave this thoughts on Hearn's recent claim that he "made a very big offer" to light heavyweight contender and Warren client Anthony Yarde to face Hearn's Joshua Buatsi in what would be an attractive all-British dust-up.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

It's been a while since Frank's been so pissed during an interview.
    Can only guess what's bothering him...

Comment

Makes complete sense

Comment

Everybody that has fighters at 175 make noise that is good, at least if you are hearing noise it means something might happen in the Division Even if it is odd ball talk w/ Kovalev name being put out there again this week. Half of it is to check for interest and the othr half is just to keep the promoters names out there.....Throw them all in the mix and see who is left n in what condition.

Comment

I agree with Warren.

Comment

I also agree with Warren

Comment

Agree with Warren on Yarde, why would he fight Buatsi now, given how he’s in the mix for a world title shot. Buatsi v Johnson would be a great fight.

Comment

Buatsi knock him out with sharpness

Comment

Buatsi has stalled out. He's fighting C class opposition and losing momentum. A fight with Yarde is win win for Eddy. If Buatsi wins, he'll up his standing. If Yarde wins, Eddy will insert a rematch, or options clause to tie him down. A cut of Yarde is as good as 100% of Buatsi.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    Buatsi has stalled out. He's fighting C class opposition and losing momentum. A fight with Yarde is win win for Eddy. If Buatsi wins, he'll up his standing. If Yarde wins, Eddy will insert a rematch, or options clause to tie him down. A cut of Yarde is as good as 100% of Buatsi.
                    I agree buatsi has stalled out. However there wouldn’t be a rematch clause, buatsi/Hearn have no leverage in this fight so I’d be surprised if that was an option.

Comment

Working...
                    X