Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kid Galahad Heading To Super Featherweight, Says Weight Beat Him With Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kid Galahad Heading To Super Featherweight, Says Weight Beat Him With Martinez

Former IBF featherweight world champion Kid Galahad is planning to return to the ring in March. Galahad was shockingly knocked out cold by huge underdog Kiko Martinez back in November.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Coulda, woulda, shoulda. Take the loss and move on. It wasn't like he tired due to weight draining and lost on points. He got iced, plain and simple
    Kannabis Kid Kannabis Kid Hame Hame like this.

Comment

He is just so likeable.

Pretty sure it was the right hand he demolished you with that beat you.

Comment

Yeah, weight beat him indeed. The weight of Kiko's right hand on his chin.

Comment

You got ktfo by Kiko Martinez Barry. KIKO MARTINEZ… who got KO’ed by Scott Quigg six and a half years ago. Just say you lost and move on.

Comment

Thanks Kid, since we know that it wasn't Kiko that beat you and it was the weight cut we'll go ahead and make that a no-contest. We'll also make all the fights you won because you were a weight bully also no-contests.

Comment

more excuses!

Comment

Lol if it was really the weight he would've looked off from the start of the fight he was winning and got clipped that's boxing. It's going to be funny when he goes up to 130 and gets knocked out again then on to lightweight I guess.

Comment

I love you to death Barry mate, but you lost because Martinez cleaned your clock for you. Before that the weight was fine and you was seemingly on top and pretty much controlling the fight.

It’s unfair on Kiko to try blaming everything else but him and the punches he threw. I honestly believed that Galahad was a bit more polite and classy than this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                    Lol if it was really the weight he would've looked off from the start of the fight he was winning and got clipped that's boxing. It's going to be funny when he goes up to 130 and gets knocked out again then on to lightweight I guess.
                    maybe it affects everyone differently but I fought weight drained once. The first round(s) isnt the issue, but you become sluggish quickly and your legs feel heavy and wont move properly. Ability to take a punch is also affected.

I think an example would be kell brook who had issues making 147. He often looks sharp early on but becomes sluggish in the second half.
                    Brumsongs1 Brumsongs1 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X