Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: I'm Willing To Fight Gary Russell; Maybe He Wants To Get Paid Too Much

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: I'm Willing To Fight Gary Russell; Maybe He Wants To Get Paid Too Much

Leo Santa Cruz contends that it is Gary Russell Jr., not him, that has prevented their long-discussed featherweight showdown from happening.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well fight him then. Make it happen Mr. Haymon.

Comment

Then go ahead and fight him already so you can get your ass whupped Leo Santa Cruz. I guess you are going to duck him like you did Gulilermo Rigondeaux

Comment

I’m a black man myself but I have to side with Santa Cruz on this one! Gary thinks like he’s a Welterweight Sugar Ray Leonard or something, it must be a Maryland thing even Gervonta has become young and flashy and these guys between stupidity with legal cases, clothing and jewelry and don’t forget babies they suffer years later and it’s really sad and most often in boxing the deadliest sport. Floyd should set the bar with taking advantage of professional status and perfect marketing and he spends senseless as well but he also have it like that! That other boy now you know the one at Jr. Middle who was champion from Maryland he’s about the only one who fights no matter what the price is even if he does get his a(Ss) kicked and still stay in his mamas basement too. LMAO, y’all know who I’m talking about can’t remember names like I use to, to many shots in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          Then go ahead and fight him already so you can get your ass whupped Leo Santa Cruz. I guess you are going to duck him like you did Gulilermo Rigondeaux
          How do you duck someone who only fights once a year???

No one ducks Rig. Unless you want to be in a BORING fight and BOO'd.

Do you even WATCH boxing???

Comment

They should be fighting each other now instead of the bums both are fighting.

Comment

GRJ just wants his 1 night a year easy fight then back to his cave. He attaches his name to many other around the time he is due to fight but never has any intention of fighting them.

Comment

Nobody wants to fight Russell, nobody even mentions him. Gary has done it to himself by not staying active so he would have more eyes on him and more people making a case for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

How do you duck someone who only fights once a year???

No one ducks Rig. Unless you want to be in a BORING fight and BOO'd.

Do you even WATCH boxing???
                  Do you how significant a RIgo and a Gary Russell, Jr name will be on Leo Santa Cruz' list of career achievements? Leo just needs to throw the economics out of the window and give us boxing fans the fights that we want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

Do you how significant a RIgo and a Gary Russell, Jr name will be on Leo Santa Cruz' list of career achievements? Leo just needs to throw the economics out of the window and give us boxing fans the fights that we want to see.
                    They would've been great fights 4-5 years ago! Now, not so much! Tank ruined everything! Now GRJ needs Tank, Colbert, or Shakur!

Comment

Working...
                    X