Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: IBF Rules Tony Yoka Ineligible For Title Eliminator, New Opponent Sought For Hrgovic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: IBF Rules Tony Yoka Ineligible For Title Eliminator, New Opponent Sought For Hrgovic

The search continues to find an available ranked heavyweight challenger for Filip Hrgovic. Hopes of matching the unbeaten Croatian with former amateur rival Tony Yoka in a final title eliminator were thwarted late Thursday evening. The IBF ruled in favor of an appeal filed by Martin Bakole, who less than 48 hours prior successfully argued that he is still owed a fight with Yoka which leaves the unbeaten Frenchman ineligible to enter an agreement with any other opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-21-2022, 11:36 AM.

That’s a shi77er! Joe Joyce is a great match up, if not it’ll be interesting to see if Murat Gassiev steps up.
    landotter landotter Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

This is an absolute farce

Just make him the mandatory already

Comment

Next 3 fights for hrgovic n yoka then title shots. Hrgovic equals joyce or hugie fury then ruiz n parker.then title shot yoka this fight then chisora then ortiz both should be in line title shot

Comment

Originally posted by Ragga1 View Post
          That’s a shi77er! Joe Joyce is a great match up, if not it’ll be interesting to see if Murat Gassiev steps up.
          Word I like both of these options… Hrgovic Dubois would be interesting

Comment

Geni geni kameni

Comment

I'm hoping Joyce takes this fight. It would be thunderous shots in the arena if he does. Not to mention Joyce becoming mandatory for 2 different bodies puts him in a great spot for a title shot eventually.
              landotter landotter Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

Bakole and his people are a bunch of @$$holes. They could have let this go through and petitioned to fight the winner.

Comment

Dubois isn't ranked with the IBF and is after Bryan for the WBA slot.

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post

Word I like both of these options… Hrgovic Dubois would be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                    I'm hoping Joyce takes this fight. It would be thunderous shots in the arena if he does. Not to mention Joyce becoming mandatory for 2 different bodies puts him in a great spot for a title shot eventually.
                    That would be an excellent choice! I hope it happens! Starting to feel sorry for Hrgovic!

Comment

Working...
                    X