Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Nears Finish Line With The Money Team Racing's NASCAR Debut At Daytona 500

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Nears Finish Line With The Money Team Racing's NASCAR Debut At Daytona 500

Floyd Mayweather Jr. is racing closer toward the finish line looking to capture a checkered flag with a new business venture. The fighter of the decade is nearing a deal to debut the NASCAR team billed as The Money Team Racing at the Daytona 500 on Feb. 20, according to a report Thursday from the Sports Business Journal.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Excellent, I’ll have a gander and see how the team does. Congratulations to young Grala for landing the gig

Comment

This is a boxing site, who gives a dam!

Comment

Good nascar they see it as a growing market similar to mls before jordan it was 99% southern n midwest white eyes on nascar after jordan n now mayweather youll see more people of color in attendance and buying products good in general for nascar similar to mls watch value of franches ×5 to 10. Look at the viewership of nascar vs formula 1 then imagine if nascar did 20% those #s
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Nice, i watch Formula, some Indy, now will give Nascar a watch rooting for the TMT
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

I actually think this is pretty cool .

Comment

Uncle Rog to Jr: #YDKSAN!
              GrandpaBernard GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ry92 View Post
                Good nascar they see it as a growing market similar to mls before jordan it was 99% southern n midwest white eyes on nascar after jordan n now mayweather youll see more people of color in attendance and buying products good in general for nascar similar to mls watch value of franches ×5 to 10. Look at the viewership of nascar vs formula 1 then imagine if nascar did 20% those #s
                What this man said. NASCAR needs new fans

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

What this man said. NASCAR needs new fans
                  It strange

most men like cars

but not many follow nascar

Comment

As long as Floyd doesn't interfere with the crew, I'm fine with it... I doubt he will hold his tongue and not throw stupid things in the air though ...

Comment

Working...
                    X