Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'm Going To Be Three-Time Champion - Whether People Like It or Not!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'm Going To Be Three-Time Champion - Whether People Like It or Not!

Former two-time heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua is hungry to get a measure of some payback when he faces Oleksandr Usyk in a rematch. Their second encounter is being planned for a UK stadium in the coming months.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Of course it's possible that he wins. But it's totally different this time. Just jumping and running won't be enough to beat usyk and simply attacking him will mean that aj will be exposed as well. Usyk is really good, not "Fury" level due to size, but as skills, he is really great.

Comment

If he wants to have any chance at all he HAS to change his mindset, hard sparring, get ready for war, in that ring bite down hard, press forward, prepare for exchanges, get it in your mind that you are gonna take a few, if you have to take one to land one sobeit, you hit harder, you are the hammer.

Theres something to be said for expecting a hard fight and being mentally prepared to go through a few rough patches.

This is heavyweight boxing and Joshua isn't some slick boxer so he needs to get that out of his head and go back to what took him to the top which was his power and athletic ability.

But there's just no spite or aggression in him anymore, he doesn't love it in there, look at fury he got sat down by Wilder 4 times and he got up and got stuck straight back in, Fury wasn't scared to take wilders Wight hand, AJ is scared of getting clipped by a 60% ko cruiserweight, it's pathetic.
      ​​​​​

Comment

Good luck to the man, I'm a certified Joshua hater but I'd prefer to see the belts back in the UK.

With Joshua, at least you know that he'll turn up in shape.
        DaNeutral. DaNeutral. likes this.

Comment

this isnt wwe where losing a championship and winning it back is seen as more impressive

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Former two-time heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua is hungry to get a measure of some payback when he faces Oleksandr Usyk in a rematch. Their second encounter is being planned for a UK stadium in the coming months.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            ———-
            Is that “three time champ” moniker supposed to erase his embarrassing losses or elevate his status?
            AJ will probably win only to get beat up in his next fight. He probably will win again and the bragging will be “four time champion “.
            And so on, and so forth.

Comment

U kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na

Comment

This is HW boxing, so of course Joshua has a puncher's chance, but odds should be in Usyk's favor. The stiff robot can't outbox a true master boxer and his chin will be exposed once again if he goes for broke. Joshua still has nightmares of the 12th round with Usyk and that fat blob Ruiz standing over him.
                Jkp Jkp AmpMcv AmpMcv like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                  ———-
                  Is that “three time champ” moniker supposed to erase his embarrassing losses or elevate his status?
                  AJ will probably win only to get beat up in his next fight. He probably will win again and the bragging will be “four time champion “.
                  And so on, and so forth.
                  Do you want some fries with that salt?
                  Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                    ———-
                    And so on, and so forth.
                    Muhammad Ali was a three time champion

Evander Holyfield is a four time HW champion of world

Fighters lose, big deal

How/if you bounce back from a L is what defines great fighters, not that '0'

Comment

Working...
                    X