Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell: I Wish Leo Santa Cruz Was Like Magsayo; Show A Sense Of Honor, Integrity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gary Russell: I Wish Leo Santa Cruz Was Like Magsayo; Show A Sense Of Honor, Integrity

ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Gary Russell Jr. still hasn't given up on the meaningful featherweight fight that has eluded him for several years. When Showtime's Brian Custer asked Russell on Thursday in a broader sense about not getting the fights he wants, Russell took the opportunity to call out Leo Santa Cruz.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Trust me Gary. As a Mexican we all know Leo Santa Cruz is a coward, he ducked rigondeaux for many years and his excuse was that “my daddy doesn’t like the fight” . Then he’s been avoiding you for years and chose to go for the big money fight against Tank and got knocked out like a bum. Leo has close to 40 fights and he’s only fought 3 good opponents, Tank, Abner Mares and Carl Frampton smh coward bich
    pretty boy_ pretty boy_ likes this.

Comment

Says the guy who hardly ever fights. LSC has fought Mares, Frampton, Martinez and Tank. Meanwhile, GRJ hasn't fought in almost two years...

Comment

Originally posted by bori84 View Post
        Says the guy who hardly ever fights. LSC has fought Mares, Frampton, Martinez and Tank. Meanwhile, GRJ hasn't fought in almost two years...
        So would you pick LSC to beat Russell?

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post
          Trust me Gary. As a Mexican we all know Leo Santa Cruz is a coward, he ducked rigondeaux for many years and his excuse was that “my daddy doesn’t like the fight” . Then he’s been avoiding you for years and chose to go for the big money fight against Tank and got knocked out like a bum. Leo has close to 40 fights and he’s only fought 3 good opponents, Tank, Abner Mares and Carl Frampton smh coward bich

As a Black man I agree with this post 100 percent. You’re one of the good mexicans, keep up the good work.

Comment

Leo should have wanted to knock this guy out when that video of Gary ****ing with his dad came out years ago anyone else would of dealt with it in the ring Leo lost my respect a little with his weak ass response to that.

Comment

Longest reigning champ with only 6 defenses.....

Comment

Russell man you a Gladiator 1 of my favorite Fighters but,, out of sight out of mind Doggy, get your ass in the ring and swing 4X a year even if it's against the bare minimum Comp that wants to step inside the Ring with you.. How you going to keep calling out 130 & 135lb Fighters while your still in the 126lb DIV! GO out there & Win in Tremendous Fashion on a Consistent Basis & the public will Demand your Dream Fights!!!!
                Last edited by Califire209; 01-20-2022, 10:16 PM.
                Megaman99 Megaman99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty boy_ View Post

...You're one of the good mexicans, keep up the good work.
                  As a blackman I can't believe you posted that! WOW

Comment

Garry doesn't have the best judgement..not sure folks are going to demand the fight and give him a big payday saying this so soon after LSC sends his best wishes to Garry'd dad. Could be marketing with both in on creating tension in the media to generate hype..just not a good look, but that's just me. Youtube world in 15min chunks..so called fans can't enjoy skill, just loud mouths, KOs and low skill punching bags/sponges that trade till one gives (a nice way to win battles and loose wars..)

Comment

Working...
                    X