Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: My Legacy is Not Over - The Story is Still Being Written!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman: My Legacy is Not Over - The Story is Still Being Written!

ST. PETERSBURG, FL - Keith "One Time" Thurman has declared his intention to return to the top of the boxing world as he steps back into the ring on Saturday, February 5 for the first time since his 2019 performance against Manny Pacquiao.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thurman the kind of dude who just likes to hear himself talk. At this point he's probably done more talking than training. He's become unlikeable since Pacquiao.

Comment

It's so nice his story is still being written, because I'm sure I read 'The End' after old Manny beat him...
      Be interesting to see how this PPV goes, obviously I'm not buying it, but wish Keith all the best.
      Victor valdez Victor valdez likes this.

Comment

Story must be written by: Dr. Suess.

Comment

Yes, yes it is..here's how the rest of it goes, "the end."

Comment

Every time Thurman speaks, it should come with a laugh track

Comment

That may be true, but not if you get your a(Ss) kicked to a fighter that loss to a Jr Lightweight! History will write U off!
              Victor valdez Victor valdez likes this.

Comment

he has years of being fed to up and coming PBC fighters ahead of him. All on PPV!

Comment

Let’s go 1x no more tune ups after Barrios though. F the critics. Flute season is over. 1x will climb back into the ranks. Will love to see the 1x Crawford fight or 1x punk ass Spence aka Andre 3000 fight

Comment

Thurman fights "One time" every three years...
                    BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X