Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker: I'd Never Fight Tyson Fury, I'd Find Another Path To a Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker: I'd Never Fight Tyson Fury, I'd Find Another Path To a Title

Former WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker holds a number 3 ranking with the World Boxing Council, but he makes it clear that he will never fight close friend Tyson Fury, who holds the WBC world title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Translation:: I'd get my **** pushed in..
    Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

That's all love! Boxing is a sport! This isn't kill or be killed! You can't live in a Man's house, break bread with his family, and then plot on how to take his head off!

Comment

Then why tf did you turn down the Hrg fight then? Make it make sense...

Comment

If he thought he could beat Fury, he 100% would fight him.

Comment

He sounds like a strait BIATCH!!! Get out the game dude. SMDH

Last edited by NCBoxingPro; 01-19-2022, 07:08 PM.

Comment

The way Parker explains it, it seems reasonable to not want to fight him.
              But then you think a bit more about it then conclude but boxers must have fought their friends before in history of sport. Wlad not fighting vitali was understandable though for obvious reasons.
              Didn't David haye beat his mate up the other day?

Comment

Parker a bum turns down hrgovic fight dont want to fight fury as most boxers do hes trying the easiest path parker is a toss up for 5-10th best hw. After wilder then aj at 4 its a toss up cause theyre all even with same quality fights ruiz parker hrgovic ortiz whyte hughie fury, joyce
                icee icee likes this.

Comment

Parker is a tough contender but would lose to Tyson .They have become like family so his comments make sense.
                  icee icee likes this.

Comment

Joseph "The Nicest Guy In Boxing" Parker won't fight his Blood Brother Tyson Fury even though their not related like the Klitshko Brothers he on some Crawford-Porter friendship BS & even they ended up fighting.

Comment

Working...
                    X