Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terri Harper Very Pumped To Face Heather Hardy in Crossroads Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terri Harper Very Pumped To Face Heather Hardy in Crossroads Clash

Terri Harper will face former world champion Heather Hardy for the vacant WBA Intercontinental Lightweight Title on the undercard of Leigh Wood's WBA Featherweight World Title defense against Michael Conlan at the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham on Saturday March 12, live worldwide on DAZN (excluding New Zealand and Australia).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good comeback fight for Harper. Hardy is a recognizable name in the sport and is game, I think she's also a bit shopworn and she doesn't have the type of power that will spark out Harper's senses like Baumgardner did.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      Good comeback fight for Harper. Hardy is a recognizable name in the sport and is game, I think she's also a bit shopworn and she doesn't have the type of power that will spark out Harper's senses like Baumgardner did.
      In other words beating up an old , weak past her best fighter who could never punch anyway , very brave …

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy bear View Post
        In other words beating up an old , weak past her best fighter who could never punch anyway , very brave …
        Yeah, pretty much. In Harper's defense, she's coming off an incredibly brutal KO loss and moving back up in weight. Hardy still has a name with some recognition and a good looking record. It looks like a competitive matchup on paper and depending on how shopworn Hardy is and how compromised Harper is, it could turn out to be....I doubt it tho.

Comment

Working...
        X