Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell: If I Could Make Two Fights, I'd Want Gervonta Davis & Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gary Russell: If I Could Make Two Fights, I'd Want Gervonta Davis & Lomachenko

Gary Russell Jr. stated more than once during a virtual press conference Tuesday that he is fully focused on fighting Mark Magsayo on January 22.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bruh, just do your once-a-year mandatory like you always do and go away! See ya in 2023, Gary! Respectfully.

Comment

So he meant one fight each for the next two years. Loma in 2023 and Davis in 2024
      AmpMcv AmpMcv real raw real raw like this.

Comment

Sorry Gary - You can forget about getting a fight with Davis unless You are a b-level light hitting Hispanic fighter(Cruz/Barrios), or a old, light-hitting past it Hispanic fighter(Lsc/Gamboa). Pbc dont want power, speed, or great boxing skill in the opposite corner from Davis. Cant risk that 0!

Comment

I would think that some promoters ( maybe even his ) feel the same as some of us fans. Tired of Russell calling people out and only fighting once a year.

Arum should just give him the Lomachenko fight so Russel can go away already.
          real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Nobody believes you Gary.
            real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

He should stay far far away from Lomachenko. Loma will actually beat him up bad this time and as far, Tank for all his ducking, he may actually put him Russell in coma. But still a good fight to make btw those two but he needs to stay away from Loma for sure.
              AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

I wish Loma's Son luck in his boxing endeavors

Comment

yeah a tourney with gary, tank and loma, the battle of the 3 midgets

gary at 135, hard to imagine that one, he would get absolutely waxed there

Comment

Feeling a little under the weather Gary

Now your Just spewing chit out

Get well soon
                    NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X