Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: I Know What Gary Russell's Going Through; Hope His Dad Is Doing Good, Recovers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: I Know What Gary Russell's Going Through; Hope His Dad Is Doing Good, Recovers

By Keith Idec - Leo Santa Cruz can empathize with Gary Russell Jr. like perhaps no other boxer in the sport. Just like his rival, Santa Cruz has been trained by his father throughout his career as an amateur and professional. Santa Cruz felt lost when his dad, Jose, couldn't train him at times while he battled cancer and later COVID-19.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Leo im Mexican just like you and I was glad tank knocked you the eff out. That’s what you get for moving up in weight just for the money, you avoided Rigondeaux at 126 and avoided Gary Rusell as well. You have basically 40 fights and only 3 good opponents, Abner Mares, Tank and Carl Frampton. You keep giving the fans garbage fights while pocketing millions of dollars. You obviously don’t care about us only about money
    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

He says he wants to fight grj before the end of the year, i’d love to see it.

Comment

Leo May fight twice this year but Odd be Dam Russell said if he is! Y’all know dam well once a year is how I do it, and I’m the longest unknown champion to date.

Comment

That ship (GRJ vs. LSC) has sailed! GRJ should fight Fulton @ 126, Colbert @ 130, if he beats Gutierrez, or of course Tank in the DMV!

Comment

Utter class on display by Terremoto in regards to his fellow stablemate here. See that's the thing, not only is Premiere Boxing Champions the clear cut leader in all aspects of the sport today, it's also a family.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              Utter class on display by Terremoto in regards to his fellow stablemate here. See that's the thing, not only is Premiere Boxing Champions the clear cut leader in all aspects of the sport today, it's also a family.
              Yessir!!!
              PBC is the clear cut leader in Boxing Sports especially this Ppv
              Keith Thurman vs Mario Barrios classic!
              Lol
              Mario040481 Mario040481 likes this.

Comment

Leo Santa Cruz is a true champion in and outside of the boxing ring

Comment

And why haven't Cruz and Russell never fought?? Both under the same promotion and weight for awhile

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    guess you forgot about the time Russell filmed himself with Leos dad and threatened to put hands on him if Leo didn’t agree to fight him.

Mario040481 Mario040481 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X