Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ray Beltran Training in Miami, Aims For Big Fights at 140-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ray Beltran Training in Miami, Aims For Big Fights at 140-Pounds

Ray Beltran came to Miami looking for something different. At 40 years of age and with more than a decade as a professional boxer, it is strange to hear that, but the Mexican warrior wants to add something from the Cuban school of boxing and is seriously considering a change of environment.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I miss this guy.......

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      I miss this guy.......
      They should make Beltran-Burns 2. Both past their best, but both want to continue fighting so why not fight each other. I’m pretty sure Burns could still shift some tickets in Scotland too.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        They should make Beltran-Burns 2. Both past their best, but both want to continue fighting so why not fight each other.
        Especially since Beltran got shafted in Scotland the last time. I'd think Beltran's career might have been more lucrative had he gotten that deserving victory in the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

They should make Beltran-Burns 2. Both past their best, but both want to continue fighting so why not fight each other. I’m pretty sure Burns could still shift some tickets in Scotland too.
          It's either that or gatekeep. Not sure if Raymundo is still with Arum or what. I'd prefer to see him with older established guys like the Rickster for sure.

Comment

Give it up Ray. You’re over the hill now. Unless you take performance enhancing drugs like your main sparring partner Manyy Pacquiao did all those years he dominated bigger stronger guys then there’s no way you have a future in boxing

Comment

Lewis Ritson could be a fight for him or Ricky burns vs Ray Beltran 2 at 140 at the hydrofor old times sake. Put some solid domestic fights on the undercard and it will shift some tickets
              Last edited by Boxing2695; 01-19-2022, 12:27 AM.

Comment

This isn't a good idea, the last time I saw Ray Beltran, he was almost stopped by Jose Pedraza.
                There's only but so much that the human anatomy can withstand before it just starts to break down.
                Whether you think that you can still fight isn't whats important, what matters is retaining your mental faculties.
                Once a fighter has made up his mind to continue fighting, there's no one who can change his mind.
                I for one just wish that he wasn't coming back, he'll be slower, easier to hit, and less resilient when it comes to taking punishment.
                trippleupper trippleupper likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by THC View Post
                  Especially since Beltran got shafted in Scotland the last time. I'd think Beltran's career might have been more lucrative had he gotten that deserving victory in the first fight.
                  Yeah I was at that fight, he was blatantly robbed. I had 116-111 to Beltran.

He’d have probably just dropped the belt to Crawford in his next fight anyway though tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post
                    Give it up Ray. You’re over the hill now. Unless you take performance enhancing drugs like your main sparring partner Manyy Pacquiao did all those years he dominated bigger stronger guys then there’s no way you have a future in boxing
                    Beltran was caught on Peds too.

Comment

Working...
                    X