Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Akhmadaliev-Tapales: IBF Postpones January 18 Purse Bid For Junior Featherweight Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Akhmadaliev-Tapales: IBF Postpones January 18 Purse Bid For Junior Featherweight Title Fight

Murodjon Akhmadaliev will be granted more time to work out terms for his next ordered title fight. BoxingScene.com has learned that the IBF has postponed a previously scheduled purse bid hearing to determine promotional rights for Akhmadaliev's mandatory defense versus Marlon Tapales. The session was due to take place January 18 from IBF headquarters in Springfield, New Jersey, only for both parties to be informed of the delay.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"It now appears that Akhmadaliev has to juggle two mandatory title defenses."

Well in that case, Fulton vs. Roman! MAN UP!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      "It now appears that Akhmadaliev has to juggle two mandatory title defenses."

Well in that case, Fulton vs. Roman! MAN UP!
      That would actually be a good fight but I doubt Fulton takes it too high risk low reward he made it clear that he's only interested in money fights when he ducked Aleems challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
        That would actually be a good fight but I doubt Fulton takes it too high risk low reward he made it clear that he's only interested in money fights when he ducked Aleems challenge.
        Fulton is WBC Champ, and WBO Champ! Roman is WBC #1, and WBO #1! I think that fight gets done! I think Aleem may have F'd himself? He's not in the Top 15 of any ABC, except WBC #11. He should've fought Roman! Hindsight is 20/20!

Comment

Fulton is WBC Champ, and WBO Champ! Roman is WBC #1, and WBO #1! I think that fight gets done! I think Aleem may have F'd himself? He's not in the Top 15 of any ABC, except WBC #11. He should've fought Roman! Hindsight is 20/20!
          It gets done. Fulton clearly has no issues with tough fights. MJ stuck with 3 mandos looks like. His 2022 is booked solid.
          Last edited by Mammoth; 01-18-2022, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

It gets done. Fulton clearly has no issues with tough fights. MJ stuck with 3 mandos looks like. His 2022 is booked solid.
            Fulton is no punk! I think he fights Roman, but I would love to see him move up and fight GRJ @ 126! That would be a Boss move!

Comment

We shall see I'm not so sure about it but if it does I'll give Fulton credit for taking on the true champ of 122 because MJ didn't win that fight.
              Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X