Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Spence Running Away From Crawford, I'm Worried About His Eye in Ugas Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley: Spence Running Away From Crawford, I'm Worried About His Eye in Ugas Fight

Timothy Bradley Jr. has developed into one of boxing's most brutally honest analysts ever since retiring in 2016 with a record of 33 wins, 2 losses, and 1 draw.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

It's always Al's fault tho. PBC started the other side of the street tho.
      Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Did Bradley fight Mayweather, Thurman, Guererro, Danny Garcia, or Berto? Once he joined Top Rank, he stayed on his "side of the street!" Now he's salty because he (ESPN) won't be part of Spence vs. Crawford, if it ever happens! Bradley is a good company man for Bob Arum! Can't wait to hear what he has to say about Crawford's lawsuit!
        Last edited by Bronx2245; 01-18-2022, 08:58 AM.

Comment

This article lost me at the "brutally honest" part. He's a loyal company man to TR and ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
            This article lost me at the "brutally honest" part. He's a loyal company man to TR and ESPN.
            There is no more Crawford so he doesn’t have to be on Crawford’s side anymore. Bradley is by far my favorite commentator.

Comment

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
              You see what happened to Teddy Atlas after Pacquiao vs. Horn! Atlas' loss was Bradley's gain, for being a good boy!

Comment

Timothy Buttley and Terence Duckford are friends doe!!!!
                icee icee likes this.

Comment

I don't know about running away or anything, but I know no one is keen on fighting Ennis.

Spence might have to, if Ennis becomes mandatory and the IBF enforces it. Today it's more about business, seeing as they put their health in the line, and they want to be smart like Mayweather.

Of course we want to see Spence vs Crawford, but the shelf life for that fight is starting to wane.

Comment

While I'm not thrilled with Spence's career trajectory, Ugas is an easy fight for him. Body work is going to break Ugas down for a mid to late round stoppage.

Comment

Working...
                    X