Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I Really Dislike Amir Khan, I Can't Wait To Punch His Face In!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I Really Dislike Amir Khan, I Can't Wait To Punch His Face In!

After years of trying to secure the fight, Kell Brook is practically a month away from getting in the ring with his career rival, Amir Khan. The two former world champions will finally collide on February 19.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I mean I don't care much about both fighters at all, but I'll watch just to see Con do the stanky leg again

Comment

There's a queue Kell !
      Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t likes this.

Comment

Kell Brook went up 13 lbs. and fought GGG when he was still a killer and even middleweighs were avoiding him. This can never be overlooked. No one else in boxing today is taking challenges of this caliber. Canelo says he wants a cruiserweight, so long as he can pick which one it is. Kell went after the toughest bastard he could find. Then after getting his face broken, he picks a pre-accident Errol Spence for his very next opponent. Neither choice was the best idea, but that's the courage of Kell Brook. If he was carefully picking and choosing like the average modern boxer, he may very well still be undefeated. I want him to hit Khan once for every day he ran from him like a yellow dog, which by my calculation is at least 4,380 days. I just hope his (Kell) face holds up.
        Last edited by archiemoore1; 01-18-2022, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Amir Khan Questions Kell Brooks Sexual Orientation
          Mario040481 Mario040481 likes this.

Comment

Mayweather wants to fight the winner? I didn't hear about that. That would not be something anyone wants to see.

If he wants to come back, fight Crawford, Spence or Ennis. He might have one great fight left in him at 44.

Comment

Khan fights like a amateur. He will jump in using his speed for the first 4 or 5 rounds then get put to sleep. His wife has a better chin than he does
              b morph b Murphington likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
                Kell Brook went up 13 lbs. and fought GGG when he was still a killer and even middleweighs were avoiding him. This can never be overlooked. No one else in boxing today is taking challenges of this caliber. Canelo says he wants a cruiserweight, so long as he can pick which one it is. Kell went after the toughest bastard he could find. Then after getting his face broken, he picks a pre-accident Errol Spence for his very next opponent. Neither choice was the best idea, but that's the courage of Kell Brook. If he was carefully picking and choosing like the average modern boxer, he may very well still be undefeated. I want him to hit Khan once for every day he ran from him like a yellow dog, which by my calculation is at least 4,380 days. I just hope his (Kell) face holds up.
                That is a very positive way of looking at it. I read it more like Kell Brook and his dad have been known to be deluded and after mega money (no shame in that) for years, and basically ended up cashing Kell Brook out at his peak - terrible match making and mismanagement of a career imo.

Brook has looked shot to pieces ever since. If Khan trains properly for this fight, and rides Brook's shots, I see him humiliating Kell Brook here - which imo would be a fitting end to his career. He's basically a more exciting version of Junior Witter, must be something in the water up there...

Comment

no current fighter has taken anything close to the type of risk Brook did in fighting ggg and Spence back to back. They’ll try to pretend that they’re taking massive risks but often times it’s just a calculated move where minimal risk is involved. Probably want the smartest move to make but his performance against ggg is the reason guys finally stopped ducking ggg and next to Porter, probably gave Spence his toughest fight.

Comment

the story went that the sky sports brook guys told amir "youre done...brook is the only payday you have left" and plus ppl said he needs to fight a proper puncher eg a thurman, danny garcia or spence jr (if not brook) but only the brook fight would be worth the beating.

​​​​​​He got the canelo fight for $5m and as you can imagine, brook was envious. Rather than focus on his own career..he chased the money via a ggg fight 5o counter amir khan.
                    he was so bad he said "am gonna do bettterer against ggg than khan did against canelo. Ggg is better than canelo, so it will prove im better thab amir khan".
                    ​​​​​​effing karma to say the clown get his eye caved in. Ive never liked amir khan btw...muppet...but brook is a complete **** and i enjoyed his downfall.
                    Brook is naturally bigger than amir anyway. He is a lmw not a true ww. He was chasing ww money when he should have been the one at lmw unifying and chasing the likes of canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X