Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai vs. Cuadras Rematch - Undercard Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai vs. Cuadras Rematch - Undercard Information

As BoxingScene.com reported earlier today, Srisaket Sor Rungvisai and Carlos Cuadras will reignite their rivalry with the vacant WBC world super flyweight belt on the line at the Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona on Saturday February 5, live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wasn't around to witness the duran-sugar-hagler-hearns era, and I think this is as close this gen is gonna get to it, and it's saddening how people won't give enough props to choco-cuadras-sor rungvisai-estrada,
    the legends of this gen and people barely mentions them as such.
    Just sad...
    No look hook Slip jab likes this.

Comment

Cuadras didn't look so good against Estrada the last time they fought. I wonder how much he has left? I'm going with Sor Rungvisai. I hope the winner of Chocolatito and Estrada give him the rematch he deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadsHunter View Post
        I wasn't around to witness the duran-sugar-hagler-hearns era, and I think this is as close this gen is gonna get to it, and it's saddening how people won't give enough props to choco-cuadras-sor rungvisai-estrada,
        the legends of this gen and people barely mentions them as such.
        Just sad...
        I was actually thinking about this and they should be compared to the 4 kings because these guys actually fight. Super fly makes lightweight n welterweight look weak af.
        was actually thinking of writing in to breadman about this very idea
        HeadsHunter HeadsHunter likes this.

Comment

Working...
        X