Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Magsayo: Learned A Lot From Ceja Fight; I Had To Win To Fight Gary Russell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Magsayo: Learned A Lot From Ceja Fight; I Had To Win To Fight Gary Russell

Mark Magsayo believes the adversity he was forced to overcome in his last fight has made him a better fighter heading into the toughest test of his pro career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looking forward to Saturday! Browny, let's go! REVENGE! VAMOS!
    KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Looking forward to Saturday! Browny, let's go! REVENGE! VAMOS!
      I just dont see Magsayo pulling out the win here. GRJ may not fight often but he is extremely talented IMO

Comment

Russell wins. But I think Magsayo could possibly put up a better fight than King Tug did.
        116-112 for GRJ type of scorecards.

Alot of people are giving him crap for his performance against Ceja, but I just found out that Ceja had a draw with Brandon Figueroa before the Magsayo fight.

I also found out that Rigo was losing against Ceja on all the judges' scorecards before he stopped him. Rigo was behind 3 points on all the scorecards, similar to Magsayo's predicament against Ceja.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

I just dont see Magsayo pulling out the win here. GRJ may not fight often but he is extremely talented IMO
          GRJ is very talented, but one day, that inactivity will cost him. That day could be Saturday!

Comment

Russell will toy with him, slowly dismantle him. Hell he may even knock him out!

Comment

i remember after the loma-russel fight there were some funny trumpist level people who said russel jr won that fight. i think if russel had gone on to a more distinguished career they would still be claiming robbery but even they gave up on gary

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

That's true about GRJ..
                But
                I'm backing Magsayo for the upset
                KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

WAR Magsayo
                  WAR Matias

Comment

I loved Mark's last KO win but he was losing that fight until it happened. I can't see him being any better than Gary Russell Jr. Let's be real, it took Loma to give Gary his loss, not just anyone... If Mark won this, I would surprised and probably chock it up to either GRJ being too old or too inactive. That guy barely fights. He's looks great against that 1 opponent per year and then vanishes.

Comment

Working...
                    X