Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Makabu is Perfect Cruiserweight Opponent For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: Makabu is Perfect Cruiserweight Opponent For Canelo

Former two division champion David Haye believes WBC beltholder Ilunga Makabu is the perfect cruiserweight opponent for Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

haye is a idiot canelo is a cherry picker

Comment

Canelo-Benavidez is the fight people want to see

Comment

Canelo ain't fighting Makabu who's going pay Canelo 35 million for that fight not DAZN not the PBC not anybody plus you have deal with Don King.

Comment

Perfect cherry who is willing to take a dive for suitecase full of money!
          Boxing Scene Boxing Scene likes this.

Comment

If Haye was at cruiserweight in his prime, Canelo would NEVER pick him to fight. Canelo is the most skilled cherry picker in the sport of boxing, now that Floyd has retired from fighting actual boxers
            eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Canelo can be busy, ala Duran - Barkley or somesuch. Snatch himself another belt. A quick dip into the Cruiserweights has it's value, but I wouldn't encourage him to stay long there. Anybody not named Mairis Briedis is fine. Mairis Briedis would eat Canelo like a Kodiak Bear.
              eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Makabu is technically a cherry pick but he's a cherry pick I don't mind so much, he's naturally so much bigger, Makabu needs to go in that ring with a mentality to do whatever it takes to win, him and his team have time to come up with a game plan.

If I put this fight on and round 1 I see makabu trying to have a fencing match with canelo and using none of his size advantage I will throw my TV out the window.

Why do I get the feeling that is what I will see?

Comment

No David, the fans are not excited about this, and hope Canelo will not fight Makabu or any other cruiserweight.

If it were Usyk still there, then yes, of course. We want to see Canelo against Charlo, and more so against Benavidez and Beterbiev. But if a Charlo fight is indeed the next one, that's excellent.

Comment

Jesus fukin christ even the boxers support this **** ass fight. Such a joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X