Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez, Shakur Stevenson Nearing Deal For Unification Fight April 30 At MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez, Shakur Stevenson Nearing Deal For Unification Fight April 30 At MGM Grand

Oscar Valdez does indeed want to fight Shakur Stevenson. BoxingScene.com confirmed Sunday that representatives for Valdez and Stevenson have nearly completed a deal for those rivals to meet in a 130-pound title unification fight that ESPN executives expect to air April 30 from MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Valdez owns the WBC super featherweight title and Stevenson holds the WBO junior lightweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Stevenson embarrasses him imo

Comment

If true, I see Shakur styling on and stopping Valdez. I think Oscar is too punch drunk at this point. I go with the fresher, younger fighter (albeit featherfisted).

Comment

Stevenson out boxes him but Valdez has a punchers chance . shakur wins but I'm going for Valdez . I'm one of the only ones that believed in him against Miguel even though he's a cheater now .

Comment

Fantastic news man. Love this fight. Tough stylistic matchup for Valdez but he’s also by far the best guy Stevenson has ever been in there with. I think it’ll be competitive, but I got Stevenson by a close but clear enough decision.

Comment

Great fight if true. As much as I'm a fan of Oscar,other than the Berchelt fight he hasn't looked all that great recently.Personally thought his fight against Robson could've been called a draw and if the dumbass didn't didn't resort to showboating,Robson could've won that fight outright. Unfortunately, doesn't seem his defense has improved much under a great defense coach like Reynoso so not sure what to make of that. Stevenson doesn't have much power and may be packing glass himself so if Oscar can land that left hook,who knows.....Chances are Stevenson easily outboxes Oscar to a unanimous decision than the former.

Comment

Shakur Stevenson schools him and enters the top 10 p4p.

Comment

Chickenson wins in very boring fashion.
                  Brother Mouzone Brother Mouzone likes this.

Comment

Arum is going to deliver big for his black fighters now.

Comment

Working...
                    X