Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell On Being Avoided by Top Fighters: Fans, Media Need To Just Hold These Guys Accountable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gary Russell On Being Avoided by Top Fighters: Fans, Media Need To Just Hold These Guys Accountable

Gary Russell Jr. gave up long ago on rationalizing why the other top featherweights refuse to get in the ring with him. The long-reigning featherweight titlist would like to see someone else run with that baton.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't get it either. Is Lomachenko the one and only big name in this guy's resume?

Comment

If Russell wins hopefully he gets Santa Cruz or Gutierrez-Colbert winner.

Comment

gary is delusional as always. abnes mares, carl frampton and nicholas walters are retired. nonito donaire is fighting at bantamweight. josh warrington lost everything. leo santa cruz went after the bigger fish. who exactly is ducking gary? nobody. he is ducking everybody but his mandatory by not fighting.
        Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Repeatedly called out Davis…but Davis has and will continue to fight b-level light hitting Hispanic fighters(Barrios/Cruz)or past it light-hitting Hispanic fighters with a name(Gamboa/Lsc)Its the Pbc formula.
          Last edited by IRONCHINHAGLER; 01-16-2022, 03:01 PM.

Comment

He needs to ask his promoter and ....what is it they call Haymon? Advisor? Russell Jr had several options that never materialized. Maybe it's time to start questioning his representation.

Comment

Originally posted by drablj View Post
              gary is delusional as always. abnes mares, carl frampton and nicholas walters are retired. nonito donaire is fighting at bantamweight. josh warrington lost everything. leo santa cruz went after the bigger fish. who exactly is ducking gary? nobody. he is ducking everybody but his mandatory by not fighting.
              This is one dumb post. All of those fighters might be in their respective situations now but not at the time Russell called them out. I agree that Russell not fighting very often doesn’t help his cause but that doesn’t change the fact that none of those fighters wanted any part of fighting him. Especially Santa Cruz.

Comment

Media needs to hold Russell accountable in fighting every two years. I even forgot Russell was fighting, it must be close to groundhog day for the rodent to come out of hibernation.....
                real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

you keep ducking me I swear i'll sit out another year

Comment

Russell's credibility sucks, he never fights and still expects boxing fans to find him relevant

Comment

Working...
                    X