Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Ryder Not Bitter Over Smith Loss, Details Failed Talks With BIvol, Morrell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Ryder Not Bitter Over Smith Loss, Details Failed Talks With BIvol, Morrell

John Ryder says he is not bitter about his defeat to Callum Smith in 2019, but says that those feelings might come back one days if he does not lift a world title one day.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This Bum lost to Rocky Fielding.

Comment

What has boxing become this was a sport that blk fighters dominated , now we are letting white hopes like joe smith knock our legends out the ring and other hopes take over our sport , its time to show some pride and take our sport back and make boxing great again

Comment

Originally posted by Jbarr126 View Post
        What has boxing become this was a sport that blk fighters dominated , now we are letting white hopes like joe smith knock our legends out the ring and other hopes take over our sport , its time to show some pride and take our sport back and make boxing great again
        You’re clearly a white dude. This is really sad man.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbarr126 View Post
          Lame troll attempt.

Comment

John Ryder, did beat Smith, even though he didn't get the decision. That said he would lose to Bivol, on point's, and Morrell, by brutal knockout.
            He might even lose to Jacobs, although I do think that he has a good chance of beating Jacobs by decision.
            Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post

Lame troll attempt.
              Jbarr126, that was terribly racist comment, and doesn't belong on this or any other legitimate platform.
              The less heard from this mentally unfit individual the better for all of the subscriber's on BoxingScene.
              Don't bother to respond, your thought's/replies aren't worth the time or effort to read from this point forward.
              I replied to your comment but thats all there is, one and done due to your troubled thought processing.
              kool1ekyl3 kool1ekyl3 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post

You’re clearly a white dude. This is really sad man.
                The irony is that they are actually the most invested in blacks dominating boxing.

Why you think its numbers are in the gutter?

Comment

He can blame hearns, the WBA ordered the fight against Morell Jr. He took another path.

Comment

So, known racist who posts as 'Glenn McCrory' (& BTW the real Glenn McCrory could & maybe should sue you for defamation) now also posts as a pretend black man (Jbarr126) to get reactions?

Seriously, I come on here for intelligent comments from guys (& gals if they want to post) who are interested in boxing. If I wanted childish QAnon fantasists I wouldn't exactly find it hard to find that. GFY Glenn McCrory & Jbarr126.

Comment

Working...
                    X