Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Geffrard On Sparring Beterbiev: I Know I Have Skills To Hang With Best Guys In The Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Geffrard On Sparring Beterbiev: I Know I Have Skills To Hang With Best Guys In The Division

Steve Geffrard realized just how tough Joe Smith Jr. is when he sat ringside for Smith's loss to Sullivan Barrera in July 2017. Geffrard was Barrera's sparring partner for that fight and traveled to The Forum in Inglewood, California, to support his friend. Barrera broke Smith's jaw early in the second round that night, yet Smith still made it to the final bell in a bout he lost by unanimous decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Smith is so hittable and this guy has the skills to land on him so I think the high odds make him a good bet
    KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

8 days notice is very short

Joe inside 4

Comment

I was at this fight, and he boxed exactly like a sparring partner. Had a nice high guard and was clever at times, had a busy jab, but no zip on his punches, and spent way too much time blocking and catching punches on his gloves and not letting any meaningful hurtful punches go. Couldn't really get Joe Smith's respect. Appeared to gas out at the end of the fight

Comment

Working...
        X