Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Steve Geffrard: When I Was 0-2, Everybody Was Probably Like, 'This Kid Is Done''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Steve Geffrard: When I Was 0-2, Everybody Was Probably Like, 'This Kid Is Done''

Steve Geffrard suspected that his boxing career was over after a treacherous three-month stretch in 2013. He had influential representation - Oscar De La Hoya's Golden Boy Promotions and manager Shelly Finkel - behind him. The Boca Raton, Florida, native had an impressive amateur resume, too, approximately 150 fights and had won numerous prominent national tournaments in the heavyweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is as worse as Inoue cherrpicking Aran Dipaen.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
      This is as worse as Inoue cherrpicking Aran Dipaen.
      Except that fight was planned this wasn't not like Smith intended to fight him. You forget this isn't the first time Smith has had a fight cancelled due to COVID. He's not getting any younger better for him to stay active then sit around and wait he doesn't have much time left in the sport maybe 3 more years at top level if that.

buge buge likes this.

Comment

This kid is done, I've never heard of him.

Comment

Funny steve has the story wrong!
          Elvis took him under his guidance and got him his first win 1-2 and then he told his partner bob to get involved with him and build him to a world contender. They had him to 17 winning streak. Actually he has to thank Elvis crespo as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Gjones24 View Post
            Funny steve has the story wrong!
            Elvis took him under his guidance and got him his first win 1-2 and then he told his partner bob to get involved with him and build him to a world contender. They had him to 17 winning streak. Actually he has to thank Elvis crespo as well.
            Steve Geffrard has his own story wrong?

I like Joe Smith, so I'll be rooting for him, but otherwise I'd be rooting for Geffrard's cinderella story.

Comment

I see no chance for Geffard to win this, unless Smith doesn't take the fight seriously.

Comment

We have your back and rooting for you to destroy hope smith , what he did too old brother hopkins was disrespectfully wrong , please destroy this hope and send him back to being the club fighter he is

Comment

So he was boiling down to make 177 & now, a week later, he's gonna comfortably make 175? That sounds a bit worrying
                  Casual Riot Casual Riot likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X