Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Hits Back At Chisora For Joshua Fight Prediction: A Big Old Bodybuilder Can't Blast Me Out'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Hits Back At Chisora For Joshua Fight Prediction: A Big Old Bodybuilder Can't Blast Me Out'

Tyson Fury apparently isn't interested in forming a sense of fellow feeling with his divisional cohorts anytime soon. The WBC heavyweight titleholder from Manchester, England continued his recent spate of tirades by taking aim at countryman and former opponent Derek Chisora on social media in response to comments Chisora made about who would win in a hypothetical matchup between Fury and Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Of course Joshua hits hard enough to knock most men out but I've always thought that Tyson would smash Joshua to bits and make a real mess of him, Del should know this.
    Jkp Jkp jonnyc420 jonnyc420 like this.

Comment

There's only one way to find out.

Comment

Derek has done a fantastic job of stoking the fire, perhaps he should go in to promoting?
        RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

I guess Derek won’t be fury’s last fight after all now.

And that’s how you Screw yourself out of a life changing pay day!! Derek needs to quit boxing now.

Comment

Chisora is promoted by Hearn of course he's gonna say that. He doesn't want to lose out on those paydays by going against the company's golden goose.

Comment

For one, Chisora is a Joshua paid schill and two I listened to the whole interview on Talksport. I like Del Boy but he sounded too punch drunk to realise how patronising the presenters were on the show. Next stop - which way to the Funny Farm.
              Last edited by Anglo_Saxon; 01-15-2022, 12:11 PM.

Comment

How can you not like Tyson Fury, even if you don’t like Tyson Fury!?!? The guy is such a character.

Comment

I wonder what Del boy would say if he didn't work for Aj now? 2468 wetf its called.

Comment

Fury seems to be very triggered about anything or anybody that mentions him and Joshua in a sentence......fury should just concentrate on fighting whyte or his preferred choice helenius lol

Comment

Working...
                    X