Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Smith: Bivol Is Better Than Beterbiev; My Big Goal Is To Redeem Myself Against Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Smith: Bivol Is Better Than Beterbiev; My Big Goal Is To Redeem Myself Against Him

Joe Smith Jr. obviously would welcome a high-profile fight against Artur Beterbiev or Canelo Alvarez later this year. A long-discussed showdown with Beterbiev seems like the more realistic option, as both boxers are co-promoted by Bob Arum's Top Rank Inc. A fight versus Alvarez would be tougher to put together because Alvarez's purse demands are so high
    [Click Here To Read More]

Stop it Joe. Bivol 120-108's you again.

You ain't on his level.

Beterbiev brutally knocks you out in 1 round

Comment

Smith using Bivol name to get more money from Bob

Comment

Yeah.... Bivol is just the lesser pain of the two... He scared ... Though in Boxing redemption is a thing, so...

Comment

Just because Bivol waxed you with his boring a$$ repetitive style, doesn't mean he's better than Beterbiev.

And anyone who thinks Bivol beats Beterbiev-put your money where your mouth is.
          CasperUK CasperUK likes this.

Comment

We're always one punch away from victory, Joe. And Beterbiev's skill set is always undervalued... until you get in the ring with him! I believe he is as technically sound as Bivol, it's just that he's another kind of animal; Beterbiev is a vicious and merciless predator, while Bivol is a clever and cautious tactician.

Comment

Joe Smith is living in a world of hopes, and dreams, in other words fantasy.
              Saying that Bivol, is better than Beterbiev, doesn't make it so, and I think he's absolutely wrong.
              Although I do think that if they ever did fight each other it would be a fantastic fight while it lasted.
              That said Beterbiev would break Bivol down in the middle to late rounds because Bivol doesn't have
              the power to make Beterbiev back off, respect him.
              Consequently Beterbiev would basically walk right through Bivols punches, and beat him down to the canvas.
              Bivol is an extraordinary boxer, but lacking any power he would have to be an super extraordinary boxer to defeat Beterbiev.
              Smith wouldn't be able to beat either one of the two, and he'll never get the revenge against Bivol that he dreams about, because
              Bivol is a much better boxer, with a sturdy chin.
              You should be able to beat the the late replacement, but your way out of your league when it comes to the B boys.

Comment

I agree.Bivol with his boxing ability and athleticism could be very well be able to outbox and turn the aging Beter all night.

Comment

No Beterbeast is a machine with underrated boxing skills, Usyk said he was his toughest opponent in the ammy's, that says a lot.

Comment

I have little interest in this division. I don't know why.
                    From what I've been seeing, Bivol would make Beterbiev look average.
                    It's possible Bivol would KHTFO. Just wondering why this fight hasn't happened yet.
                    Who is ducking who? I don't think it's Bivol.

Comment

Working...
                    X