Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Euro News: Klitschko, Shvedenko-Truax, Mikhalkin, Signani-Cash, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Euro News: Klitschko, Shvedenko-Truax, Mikhalkin, Signani-Cash, More

As Dan Rafael was the first to report, the IBF # 1 eliminator between Evgeny Shvedenko and Caleb Truax set for January 22 in Karlsruhe (moved from January 14 one can add) was postponed. Also postponed is the fight for the vacant EU heavyweight title between Evginios Lazarides and Jack Mulowayi.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Vitali KO1 Putin
    Ajvar Ajvar blackbakers blackbakers like this.

Comment

Does anyone on the planet have as badass a politician as Ukraine's Vitali?

It's a bit interesting, it doesn't matter at all, but it's still interesting, Vitali could probably lick the entire planet's leaders in one event.

blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
        Does anyone on the planet have as badass a politician as Ukraine's Vitali?

It's a bit interesting, it doesn't matter at all, but it's still interesting, Vitali could probably lick the entire planet's leaders in one event.
        Well, Russian Duma has Karelin and Valuev..
        Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post

Well, Russian Duma has Karelin and Valuev..
          More badasser than expected, I'll give you that, but we're talking about Vitali so I remain unswayed.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

More badasser than expected, I'll give you that, but we're talking about Vitali so I remain unswayed.
            No argument here, but as an athlete Karelin was one of the greatest of all time in all sports. Any way, those three would probably just have a good laugh together and tell Putin to **** off (and he really, really should). - Herīs a fun clip of someone attempting suicide by pushing uncle Vitali: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GohzIRYm9M8
            Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post

No argument here, but as an athlete Karelin was one of the greatest of all time in all sports. Any way, those three would probably just have a good laugh together and tell Putin to **** off (and he really, really should). - Herīs a fun clip of someone attempting suicide by pushing uncle Vitali: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GohzIRYm9M8
              Wow, the balls on that guy.

I'm ****ing aghast over here. Man, Vitali's put up with some heavy disrespect to be able to serve his people. Much respect to the champ for cooling down and using words. Who ever that crazy person was, whatever the issue, that's really taking advantage and betting Vitali's love for his work is greater than hate for that disrespect.

That's the champ, you know, pushing him....yeah attempting suicide is right.

Comment

We've got BoJo over here in the uk. He would entice them with cheese and wine parties to cool the situtation.

Comment

Working...
                X