Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Logan Paul Warns Money Kicks: Mayweather Will Knock You The F--- Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Logan Paul Warns Money Kicks: Mayweather Will Knock You The F--- Out!

Logan Paul has issued a direct warning to fellow social media star, Money Kicks, that he will get knocked out in a potential exhibition fight with five division former champion Floyd Mayweather.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WAR MONEY-KICKS!!!

Comment

Is Floyd basically a boxing prostitute now?
      eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BadMedicin3 View Post
        Is Floyd basically a boxing prostitute now?
        ———-
        I think you probably don’t know that he’s been retired for almost 4 years now. And it’s ok since you didn’t know.
        You also probably don’t know that two ATGs fought a bunch of exhibition fights after they retired from boxing too. You may have heard of them but if you haven’t I’ll just tell you - Joe Louis had dozens of exhibition fights and so did the GOAT himself, Muhammad Ali. If that name isn’t familiar, he used to be known as Cassius Clay before he converted to Islam.
        I have an idea, use Google to verify the facts I just gave you. I think you know what Google is, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
          ———-
          I think you probably don’t know that he’s been retired for almost 4 years now. And it’s ok since you didn’t know.
          You also probably don’t know that two ATGs fought a bunch of exhibition fights after they retired from boxing too. You may have heard of them but if you haven’t I’ll just tell you - Joe Louis had dozens of exhibition fights and so did the GOAT himself, Muhammad Ali. If that name isn’t familiar, he used to be known as Cassius Clay before he converted to Islam.
          I have an idea, use Google to verify the facts I just gave you. I think you know what Google is, no?
          You are a disgrace son

Comment

I think it would be more entertaining if Mayweather fought a 14 year old girl who boxes instead of this dork.
            This guy looks like he is mentally slow. Dont think it’s right to pick a fight with the mentally challenged.

Comment

Money-Kicks is not going to run like Logan Paul, we going for the KO!

Comment

Ridiculous that this is even on a boxing site
                girv girv kingstip9 kingstip9 like this.

Comment

Floyd will just look like a school yard bully - bad optics. Floyd should stop doing things to tarnish his image.
                  Luilun Luilun likes this.

Comment

Floyd should have had a wwf style bra and panties match with Kim K instead
                    Luilun Luilun likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X