Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury vs. Ngannou: Top Rank Prez Views Possible Clash as Very Big Hit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury vs. Ngannou: Top Rank Prez Views Possible Clash as Very Big Hit

Top Rank President Todd DuBoef, who co-promotes WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, likes the idea of a cross-sport boxing match with UFC heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Still not a fan of this. It holds up both sports and just isn't right.

Comment

Top Rank wants some of that crossover cash. Since Mayweather-McGregor, there’s no getting the genie back in the bottle.
      Boxing fan1981 Boxing fan1981 likes this.

Comment

"It has a sexy little synergy to it.". -Todd DuBeoef
        My goodness is that a brilliant quote by Todd. I think I'm going to try and start using that phrase in my everyday vocabulary.

As for the Fury/Ngannpu fight, it does nothing for me. It's a circus show like when Rocky Balboa fought Thunder Lips after beating Apollo Creed. I won't cry about how it's destroying the sanctity and purity of boxing however. I'm sure the casuals will lap it up.
        jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Tyson fighting the usual tomatoes.

Comment

Businessman Fury knows the Whyte deal is inching closer he knows Ngannou is a easy fight he will probably run from the real fight .

Comment

Garbage matchup
              jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Man I don’t want this trash.

Make the deal for DW in the UK.

Comment

Wouldnt surprise me if Fury actually went for this, anything to stall and avoid defending against actual top ranked challengers.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Chandler View Post
                    Businessman Fury knows the Whyte deal is inching closer he knows Ngannou is a easy fight he will probably run from the real fight .
                    Just like he was running for Wilder yet fought him 3x. Idk what people see in Whyte that makes them believe Fury has reason to duck him.
                    Outside of U.K. fans, nobody gives a crap about Dillian Whyte . Fury Usyk, Fury AJ are better fights that people actually wanna see.

The Ngannou fight is a just a side show fight casuals and MMA fans would buy like Mayweather McGregor.

Comment

Working...
                    X