Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Smith Jr-Steve Geffrard, Undercard Weigh-In Results From Verona, New York

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Smith Jr-Steve Geffrard, Undercard Weigh-In Results From Verona, New York

Exactly one week after accepting the most difficult fight of his nine-year pro career, Steve Geffrard easily made weight late Friday afternoon in Verona, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A guy from Lviv Ukraine that’s interesting… main city in the state I was born

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing Omar Rosario, fight again on the under card tonight.
      Rosario has excellent boxing skills, IQ, and ring generalship, he should go very far in the sport of boxing.
      If he also has a good chin, and has or can develop punching power, we have a future world champion.

Comment

I'm not sold on Joe Smith, although he does have some really good wins against former world champions, and top 10 opposition.
        It's an unfortunate turn of events that Callum Johnson, had to be replaced at the last minute, because that would've been a much better fight to watch.
        He might have even beaten Joe Smith, and by knockout at that but we're stuck with a replacement fighter who probably doesn't have a chance to win.
        I actually thought that Joe Smith, lost his last fight against Maxim Vlasov, in what turned out to be a real barn burner of a fight.
        As a matter of fact that particular fight might have taken it's toll, and something out of both fighters, they really had to dig deep in order to keep up with
        each others out put.
        I also have to give Joe credit for those wins against Will Rosinsky 19-2, Andrzej Fanfora 28-3, Bernard Hopkins 55-7-2, Jesse Hart 26-2, Eleider Alvarez 25-1.
        That said he has 3 losses on his record for a reason, and I don't see him retain the title past this fight tonight, he's just not the best in his division.
        I was really surprised that he won the 5 fights stated above, but luck had nothing to do with it he had to fight his ass off to win most of them,

Comment

Working...
        X