Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Makabu vs. Mchunu, Bryan vs. Guidry - Undercard Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Makabu vs. Mchunu, Bryan vs. Guidry - Undercard Information

There will be six championship bouts, with co-main events spotlighted with Ilunga Makabu defending his WBC World cruiserweight championship against Thabiso Mchunu and WBA "regular" heavyweight champion Trevor Bryan risking his title against Jonathan Guidry.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I just need to know how do I get the PPV for this mega event? I don't care the cost, I'm ready to throw my money at Don King in order to watch these fights. Put me in for the tee shirt and a fight poster too....

Comment

2nd PPV Trevor Bryan is headlining in.

Bigger PPV star than Terrence Crawford

Comment

Should have robust PPV #s

Comment

Makabu is not from South Africa, Mchunu is.

I think Canelo and his team might not fight at cruiserweight next, simply because they know it won't be a big attraction.

Charlo may very well get the fight this year. Benavidez, he won't get that fight this year, but that would be the best fight, Canelo-Benavidez.

Comment

Am I the only one pretty excited about the Makabu - Mchunu rematch then? Was really looking forward to the first one but then it turned out abso-fkn-lutely impossible to find a stream on the day.

Was rooting for and picking Thabiso then and Ima be rooting for and picking him again in spite of the outcome in their first outing. Always had a lot of time for the slick little fecker.

Revenge will be sweet.

Comment

It's only $19.99 so is anybody around here actually going to pay for it?

Comment

Originally posted by ifc View Post
                It's only $19.99 so is anybody around here actually going to pay for it?
                I paid $56.01 Canadian for Ortiz/Martin so i will probably pay the $28-30 it will cost me…

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                  I just need to know how do I get the PPV for this mega event? I don't care the cost, I'm ready to throw my money at Don King in order to watch these fights. Put me in for the tee shirt and a fight poster too....
                  I’ll be getting it… lol
                  PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post

I’ll be getting it… lol
                    Haha. You degenerate fan you.... actually, reading the undercard I was thinking to myself "I hope I don't actually tempt myself into getting this after all the **** I've talked about it..."

Comment

Working...
                    X