Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Taylor-Serrano Pound-For-Pound Showdown Nearly Finalized, Eyed For April 30 At MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Taylor-Serrano Pound-For-Pound Showdown Nearly Finalized, Eyed For April 30 At MSG

The biggest female fight in boxing to be made is in the final stages of coming to fruition. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that all signs point to Katie Taylor and Amanda Serrano finally colliding in a monster pound-for-pound showdown. The working date is April 30 in the main portion of Madison Square Garden in New York City, with Serrano--a seven-division titlist and reigning unified featherweight champion--challenging for Taylor's undisputed WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO lightweight championship. It will mark the first time in history that a female fight headlines in MSG's main room.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Winner needs to stop ducking and fight Golovkin, Andrade, Charlo, Benavidez, Beterbiev and Bivol

Comment

You're dead Lil-Tay! Your reign ends this year, OH I CANT WAIT!!! Thank you Jake Paul!

Comment

Biggest fight in women's Boxing. Will definitely tune in for this
        DFM DFM P to the J P to the J like this.

Comment

It's not in the UK? sheeeeit, Taylor is gonna get f**ed up..
          Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

It's cool this is finally coming together. Looking for Serrano to come out of this with all the belts. Her volume, power, accuracy, and slickness is going to be too much for Taylor.

Comment

Serrano looked good at lightweight in her last fight. Moving up shouldnt be an issue. I think she'll improve and gain confidence from her last fight especially since it's a common opponent of the 2 fighters. I've watched both many times. I gotta go with Serrano. She just seems at another level. I think the fight will be stopped in the 8th. Serrano TKO 8

Comment

Going for Serrano but I don't think it's going to be as easy as everyone thinks Katie might not have the best boxing but she is very physical I can see this being another dragged out fight with a lot of holding and headbutts possibly go to the cards on a cut.

Comment

Im glad this is a massive boxing event, the best womens boxing match in a while and it doesn’t involve that racist ho Claressa Shields who only supports her kind and trashes the other races

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                    Going for Serrano but I don't think it's going to be as easy as everyone thinks Katie might not have the best boxing but she is very physical I can see this being another dragged out fight with a lot of holding and headbutts possibly go to the cards on a cut.
                    Katie loves a headbut. Plus these are 2 minute rounds, it will be scrappy, Katie will land some combos too, it'll be hard to score, likely no knockdowns, and I'd guess a very split view on who actually won, regardless of which way it goes. Serrano isn't a different level beast. I slightly favour her, but expect it to be very close, and very hard to score. Nash out.
                    ifc ifc P to the J P to the J like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X