Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Reviews His Younger Stable, Event Plans, As 2022 Gets Underway

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Reviews His Younger Stable, Event Plans, As 2022 Gets Underway

FIRST OF ALL, in what is my first column of 2022, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a slightly belated happy and healthy New Year. As I have expressed and commented on elsewhere, this year is going to be a big one for the Queensberry Collection of champions and leading contenders, such as the likes of Tyson Fury, Joe Joyce, Daniel Dubois, Anthony Yarde, Zach Parker and David Avenesyan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Be nice to see McCann ETC get some overseas experiance. Sadly being signed to Queensbury it's highly unlikely to happen!
    1Eriugenus 1Eriugenus likes this.

Comment

Agree with Mick Higgs. Of all Frank's vast stable the one most likely to touch world class is Dennis but he won't do that knocking over British guys. Frank must know that Dennis needs to be sparring the best quality American, Mexican, Filipino fighters to stand a chance of progressing at B/W.
      That said, I think Ekow Essuman could go far but the problem will be getting him fights. I know Conor Benn wouldn't be remotely interested. There is a light-hitting but skilful guy in Portsmouth. I don't think he'll want any of EE either. Basically, I don't think Frank has the promotional leverage to get EE the fights he needs to progress.

Comment

Working...
      X