Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Adames To Jaime Munguia: After Ballard, Let's Face Each Other - Don't Back Down Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carlos Adames To Jaime Munguia: After Ballard, Let's Face Each Other - Don't Back Down Now!

Carlos "El Caballo Bronco" Adames did his part and now he hopes Jaime Munguia does his. Back in November, WBC President Mauricio Sulaiman said that he would order the winner of the Sergiy Derevyenchenko-Carlos Adames showdown to face Jaime Munguia to determine the mandatory challenger for the organization's champion, Jermall Charlo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Carlos, don't hold your breath! Go after Erislandy Lara

Comment

Why is Munguia able to fight Ballard to begin with?

Comment

Munguia is best to stay away from Bronco imo. Theres a reason Jaime isnt pushin his mandatory

Comment

Ballard is a tune up no threat whatsoever that’s why he’s facing him, this boy has flaws and when he face an elite fighter they will be exposed!

Comment

Lmao that's a waste of time. Why fight Adames when golovkin is right there?

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
              Munguia is best to stay away from Bronco imo. Theres a reason Jaime isnt pushin his mandatory
              Caballo rejected a fight with Munguia once already when it was offered to him so who is staying away from who? I like Adames but just stop man it's a good fight that should happen soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                Caballo rejected a fight with Munguia once already when it was offered to him so who is staying away from who? I like Adames but just stop man it's a good fight that should happen soon.
                He did? Got a link? Never heard/read that. I still dont think Jaime takes it.

Comment

This would be an awesome fight but I honestly would be shocked if Munguia takes it. And I'm not saying that he is afraid by any means...I just think his handlers probably see Adames as too much of a threat right now and at the same time with little reward. With that being said, I think if they took their time and promoted this fight properly it could do decent numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

He did? Got a link? Never heard/read that. I still dont think Jaime takes it.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYYcfKhuH-s

Title says 3 week notice but Caballo had been in the gym and was in shape.

Comment

Working...
                    X