No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Smith Fighting Fine Out of The Three Spot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Smith Fighting Fine Out of The Three Spot

By Cliff Rold - The pecking order between the two best light heavyweights in the world isn't clear. The next man in line right now is. 32-year old WBO light heavyweight titlist Joe Smith Jr. (27-3, 21 KO) has been a hell of a story over the last two years, and a roller coaster over the last five. Smith retired one of the great fighters of the last thirty years in Bernard Hopkins. Smith proceeded to lose his next fight and two of his next three overall.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Smith should have been forced to rematch Vlasov. That fight was a draw at best for Smith in a vacant title fight.

Comment

If Smith somehow beats Yarde next, He’ll get the Canelo fight in September.

Truly an inspring story, From full time construction worker to a millionaire who got a canelo payday

Comment

"Tyson Fury commenting on PED use in another fighter is a special kind of audacity. . . "

Yes but that type of hypocrisy is not surprising from Fury!

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
          "Tyson Fury commenting on PED use in another fighter is a special kind of audacity. . . "

Yes but that type of hypocrisy is not surprising from Fury!
          I think you walked in the wrong door

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

I think you walked in the wrong door
            Hahahaha, yes, maybe I did!
            ​​​​​​I thought there was a comment made about this at the bottoms of the article?
            Thanks.
            Last edited by tokon; 01-13-2022, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Saw Smith live. Fan of that guy and I feel like he’s always live against anyone, but he’s also flawed. Makes for great bouts.

Comment

What has Yarde done to have doubt Joe Smith would beat him? He was stopped by an older Kovalev, and split two fights with Lyndon Arthur who has a weak resume.

Comment

Vlasov beat Joe Smith. But hometown judges. Oh Vlasov is the away fighter; we can screw him over and we’ll all forget about it a week later.

Comment

Vlasov had an edge after 10 rds. However, Smith won the last two rds. And in the 11th. landed 4-5 good shots that had Vlasov hurt. After Smith hit him with a light punch behind the head, Vlasov took the knee and a nice rest to recover. In the end Smith seemed to want it more, while Vlasov kept looking at the clock.

Comment

Working...
                    X