Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munguia vs. Ballard Heads To Plaza Monumental de Playas de Tijuana in Tijuana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Munguia vs. Ballard Heads To Plaza Monumental de Playas de Tijuana in Tijuana

The pride of Tijuana, Jaime Munguia (38-0, 30 KOs), will make a grand homecoming when he faces undefeated middleweight contender D'Mitrius "Big Meech" Ballard (21-0-1, 13 KOs) in a 12-round fight for Munguia's WBO Intercontinental Middleweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Its a nice venue close to the beach. Theyve built up the playas area a lot with nice hotel, bars etc.
    Boxing fan1981 Boxing fan1981 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
      Its a nice venue close to the beach. Theyve built up the playas area a lot with nice hotel, bars etc.
      For real? I just remember for decades, it being an empty beach, with a tiny little plaza, and a few nice white beach houses and nothing more.
      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Oh I see this is literally at the Bull ring? I thought that was demolished for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing fan1981 View Post

For real? I just remember for decades, it being an empty beach, with a tiny little plaza, and a few nice white beach houses and nothing more.
          It was and used to be. I remember as a kid going there....open beach, bbq'ing and swimming. Now theres a ton of hotels, condos, timeshares. Pretty clean too. It used to be the bullring but they renovated it as I dont think they do bull fights there anymore.
          Boxing fan1981 Boxing fan1981 likes this.

Comment

Nice. Keep the kid active. eventually hell get GGG.. i think after this fight Sergey Derevyanchenko will next

Comment

People shiiit on the guy, but Charlo, Crawford, Andrade, Tank are as old or older than this guy and they’ve fought no one.

Major double standard.

Maybe one decent fight with Crawford (Porter) and one decent for Charlo (Dery).

Comment

Working...
              X