Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrios On Thurman: I'm Picturing Keith Being In There Hungry, Strong, Best Shape Of His Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barrios On Thurman: I'm Picturing Keith Being In There Hungry, Strong, Best Shape Of His Life

The last time Keith Thurman ended a long layoff, he got buzzed by a huge underdog and settled for a majority-decision win in a 12-round fight that was more difficult than expected.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’m feeling barrios in this one, fresher man and fighting at a higher level more recently. Thurman in cruise control and hasn’t been serious for a while

Comment

The interview in a nutshell...You know , Keith , you know , fight , you know , you know , you know.
      Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Well that's the attitude you gotta come in with. You train for the best your opponent could possibly be and if he turns up a dud who was just all mouth then it's a bonus.

I got my doubts about Thurman, this Thurman, but it's not like he is an old man yet and at his peak he is, or was, bringing a good level of quality.

Comment

Barrios will actually come in the bigger man and will almost certainly be stronger at 147 than the weight drained guy that was in with Davis. The outcome probably depends on just how much Thurman has left.
          Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

War barrios! Let"s go!

Comment

It’s tough to not like Barrios, this is a tough fight after his war with Tank. I’d like to see somebody take a fight against that animal Batyr Ahkmedov, who beat the **** out of Barrios for the final 2/3 of their fight in his 10th pro fight or something like that. Lol Tank and every other contender will look at him and say “no way”.

Comment

Thurman fights a jr. welterweight coming from a KO loss to a lightweight, enough said. Thurman lacks self confidence badly.

Comment

I think Thurman runs around for the whole fight trying to stay alive in a boring fight.

Comment

Thurman whoops his a$$ with no worries

Comment

Working...
                    X