Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs' Career Could Be Over If He Loses To John Ryder, Says Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs' Career Could Be Over If He Loses To John Ryder, Says Eddie Hearn

Daniel Jacobs' upcoming super middleweight matchup against John Ryder at the Alexandra Palace in London on Feb. 12 could be the last fight of the "Miracle Man's" career if he loses, according to Matchroom Boxing head Eddie Hearn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Based on Jacobs last 2 fights, Ryder handles the “Miracle Bum” easily.

Comment

The winner most likely will have to face David Morrell Jr.! Ryder might as well have faced him instead of Jacobs!

Comment

Can't believe Jacobs is fighting another bum.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          pretty much enjoying the clenelo paycheck

Comment

I must say, the Canelo fight against Jacobs was quite subdued, and Jacobs didn't lose by that much.

Since then, it seems Canelo has gotten more aggressive, and Jacobs has regressed. Rhyder can claim to have beaten Callum Smith. He's a good fighter, hopefully he can make some good money.

Comment

I'll be rooting for the underdog Ryder in this fight.
              Jacobs last fight against Rosado left a real bad taste in my mouth.
              Jacobs fought timid as hell.
              Rosado did what he could then came back with a highlight reel KO and put up a good fight against Munguia.
              I'd rather watch Rosadp fight than watch Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                if you think ryder is a bum you don't know **** about boxing

Comment

Jacobs has been a big waste of a boxer - lost to canelo and GGG. they were close yes but man the choke jobs and boring fights lately have been depressing. I would 100% not be shocked if he loses.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    The winner most likely will have to face David Morrell Jr.! Ryder might as well have faced him instead of Jacobs!
                    It was ordered, ryder was in attendance for Morell jr vs caceres. I guess they see more value in jacobs.

Comment

Working...
                    X