Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Leave It To God Which Round I Knock Kell Brook Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Leave It To God Which Round I Knock Kell Brook Out!

It will be an all British battle between past-their-prime 35-year-old former world champions, with the victor, loser -- or both -- potentially retiring after the bout when Amir Khan and Kell Brook finally meet on Feb. 19 at the Manchester Arena in England.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Guess he also left it to God when AJ banged his wife

Comment

This annoying mfer can talk about anything and it becomes an article……

Comment

Somehow I read his comments in his voice and it annoys me.

Comment

i doubt god gets involved in boxing matches

unless the wbc franchise is on the line

Comment

What a absolute prat this lying little weasel is !

Comment

Amir 'King' Khan numba 1!

Comment

Khan probably does have the bigger career highlight win, over Maidana. He is chinny though, so he could get knocked out.

This fight is years too late, but the British seem very interested in it.

Comment

Don't listen to god, listen to me: between 9th and 11th. Excellent odds on those, my money will go there.

Comment

Been some quality trash talk for this one. Mostly on Khan’s side. These two clearly don’t like each other. Hopefully it translates to a good fight instead of two faded guys pot shotting each other to a decision. Win or lose Khan’s an entertaining fighter so I’ll be watching.
                    Beercules Beercules pnut901 pnut901 like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X