Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frazer Clarke: I Will Definitely Be a World Champion By 35-Years-Old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frazer Clarke: I Will Definitely Be a World Champion By 35-Years-Old

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, Olympic bronze medal winner Frazer Clarke is going to make his pro debut on February 19, as part of the undercard to the British grudge match between Amir Khan and Kell Brook.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just skip knocking over the typical first 10-15 no hopers. Or do them very quickly.

An Olympic medallist should be able to start looking at lower domestic titles in just a few fights

Comment

I dont know why the headline makes me laugh. Hope he does well though, at hvy that isnt that old anymore.

I think AJ will lose the rematch to Usyk...hope I am wrong but it doesnt look good to me.

I hope Joe Joyce gets a shot at someone, at least figts a top 5 goy.

Comment

It’s doable if he’s any good and if he gets an opportunity like AJ when he got the worst champ ever in Charles Martin for his first title shot.

Comment

My only experience of watching him was the Olympics. I'd be surprised if he fights for a world title but obviously if he becomes a British champ and European champ that would be a fantastic achievement.

Just so many heavies that will come out of old eastern bloc countries that you sort of expect to take over the heavyweight division post Fury and Usyk.
          Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            It’s doable if he’s any good and if he gets an opportunity like AJ when he got the worst champ ever in Charles Martin for his first title shot.
            charles martin and stiverne. it's one of them niglingthings that annoys the sh** out of me. how did these binmen get the belts?

Comment

There are plenty of World Championship belts out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post

charles martin and stiverne. it's one of them niglingthings that annoys the sh** out of me. how did these binmen get the belts?
                At the time I couldn't believe the way in which Stiverne starched Arreola, I thought he was the real deal. Then I was shocked out how Wilder managed to thorough outboxed Stiverne over 12.

In hindsight it's clear actually how terrible Stiverne is, and is now getting stopped by everyone.
                Last edited by Butt stuff; 01-12-2022, 08:00 AM.

Comment

If Martin can get a belt...

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post

At the time I couldn't believe the way in which Stiverne starched Arreola, I thought he was the real deal. Then I was shocked out how Wilder managed to thorough outboxed Stiverne over 12.

In hindsight it's clear actually how terrible Stiverne is, and is now getting stopped by everyone.
                    Stiverne could punch pretty hard and was a good fighter on the backfoot. Don't really see many guys generate the kinda power he did on the backfoot. But on the front foot he was awful. Slow, ponderous etc but in boxing sometimes it's about the right opponent at the right time and arreola for the vacant WBC was his right time
                    Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X